Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 10 13:09:43 UTC 2011

Hi!
My original intent was to keep the sentence both simple and
interesting. And so, i would like the translations to use the
inclusive form of "we". However, i think, other people should be
allowed to interpret the sentence in their own ways (just like poetry
:)). So, if you want to imagine aliens, you can! :-)
regards,
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com
www.wahawafe.zxq.net - Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project.
"We are humans and we are from Earth." in several languages.