Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 10 16:04:43 UTC 2011

And my choice of "we live on Earth" rather than "from Earth" is that the "from" would need localisation and directionality - rather impossible under the circumstances. Could have chosen "we live on Earth here" if that was your intention

Ingvild