thank you for your questions and documents to post...

Mon Dec 5 22:16:50 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
December 5, 2011

Oh my dearest friends Bill and Tini - I am so sorry if I gave you the misimpression that things were not well here  - I am fine and our family is just having an amazing revival really - it is as if we all have been given a new lease on life that we did not expect - My sister has flown out from Florida to be here with our parents for this week. My parents just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary 4 days ago, and my father just turned 90 years old 2 days ago. And although there were some tough times in 2011 for my mother, she is still here with us and is managing…what else can we ask for? I have learned to balance a busy household while working with all of you and I am proud of myself that I can do that…and I am doing better too…so you see, all is well.

Now, I know that some of you have had hard times in 2011 and I want you to know that my thoughts are with you all as well -

I appreciate our steady ongoing communication about positive projects - work is my best medicine - ha!

So thank you and next week we are going to have a create time together!

Val ;-)

------