can anyone open Microsoft Access 2007 files?

Thu Dec 15 15:52:46 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
December 15, 2011

Hello Jerry, Maria and everyone -

Thank you for the tip about doing a Save As… it works! Thank you for converting the file, Jerry. Without you we would not be viewing the file right now at all, so thanks again…

Maria - is there supposed to be SignWriting visibly showing up in the database?

Val ;-)

--------

---------