need help with svg in SignPuddle

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 20:11:23 UTC 2011

Hi all,

can anyone help me? I need to be able to bring the beautiful svg-figures from Column maker to anywhere else. I have written an article for an international Terminology journal. The article is accepted, but they need the written signs to be at least 300 dpi, and preferably svg. I cannot figure out how to capture the figures I made with 'translate - column maker - customise'. I only have a lousy screen capture feature, that makes a jpg from the screen cut, withy too little solution. Bringing this into Phoshop does not help. - The journal needed the figures yeasterday, I said I hoped they would be ready tomorrow.

Please help, anyone,

Ingvild