AW: AW: our graphics quality is excellent

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 27 07:49:13 UTC 2011

Well Bill,

it is not only that .. There is another problem as well ...  symbols of the
right hand show up as symbols for the left hand.

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Bill Reese
Gesendet: Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011 07:34
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: our graphics quality is excellent

You're right, in a way Stefan.  I didn't edit out the symbols enough to
remove extra black portions.  I think those may be the white areas of
symbols that get converted to black somehow.   They can be deleted easy
enough in Inkscape but the person editing needs to know enough to do so.

Apparently, the extraction of the SVG from the PDF didn't handle the white
areas correctly.

Bill