HONDURAS SignWriting Notetaking from Video using stick figures

Sat Dec 31 00:35:46 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
December 30, 2011

YES! It is horizontal - very natural since westerners read spoken language from left to right -

But others write down - it varies from person to person -

and it is Expressive I believe, even through transcribing a video… some people prefer Receptive when transcribing video

Great to see documents from different writers and different countries -

I hope others will post your own photos of handwritten documents -

Val ;-)