Novel by Kimberley Shaw includes a "SignWritten Book" in the plot...

Fri Feb 4 02:07:58 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 3, 2011

A novel by Kimberley Shaw includes a "SignWritten Book" in the plot... Kim sent me a portion of the manuscript, which she has already submitted to potential publishers...

It is very exciting work, Kim, and thank you for mentioning SignWriting in the book and making a "SignWritten book" a part of the plot of the novel -

I hope it gets published and that this sparks your readers interest in SignWriting!

Most of all, I know your readers will enjoy the novel - it is well written and interesting to read - I would like to know how it ends ;-)

Thank you for sending this excerpt to me - (cover attached)...