QUESTION: Can we write left-handed signing?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 7 18:31:25 UTC 2011

Excellent, looking at some of the posters, I have some idea of what to get to my
Ethiopian students.

Charles

________________________________
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Mon, February 7, 2011 1:18:20 PM
Subject: Re: QUESTION: Can we write left-handed signing?

SignWriting List
February 7, 2011

In France, Juliette Dalle, a teacher of Deaf children, has done research
teaching Deaf children SignWriting, using color to mark the right and left hand.
Recently, Shane found a link for a video featuring Juliette presenting her
research...Here it is:

http://www.curiosphere.tv/video-documentaire/42-citoyennete/104984-reportage-lsf-lexperimentation-du-sign-writing

Thank you, Juliette, for this video!

and thanks again Shane, for finding it for us -

Val ;-)

--------