New to SignWriting

Paul William Ellis pwellis at ENABLELIGHT.COM
Sun Feb 13 04:12:14 UTC 2011

In would also like to know if there is a beginner's class.  Paul William
Ellis, PWEllis at enablelight.com

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] On Behalf Of Carole Griffin
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:24 PM
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Subject: New to SignWriting

Hello, my name is Carole Griffin, and I just recently learned about
SignWriting. That is so  cool! I have long thought that deaf people needed
to have their own written language, just like blind people have Braille
(right?).

can anyone tell me how I can start learning SignWriting? I can be reached on
this listserv or by email at caroletn at comcast.net.

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Carole Griffin