link to Stefan's SpeechWriting page seems to be broken

Sun Feb 13 14:50:37 UTC 2011

Hello Fernando -
Regarding the broken link for Mundbildschrift on our web page...We all are so busy, I never got to discussing this with Stefan - so later, Stefan, let's talk about what you would like me to post there...I need permission and guidance as to how to link to Mundbildschrift... so we will fix that link later...

Meanwhile, Stefan has already sent you everything, Fernando - did you get his email?

Val ;-)

--------