Happy birthday, dear Valerie!!!

fernando capovilla fcapovilla3 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 23 16:12:05 UTC 2011

I'd like to add my voice and my signing to the choir that, united,
congratulate our dear and inspiring friend, Valerie Sutton, for her
birthday:
Happy birthday, sweet Valerie!!! Many God pour unto you many, many blessings
always and always!
Over the last years, you have been a true blessing that God has generously
bestowed upon us.
I praise God for your precious life! Your inspirational spirit and caring
messages have kept us working over all these years. Your life has touched
millions of deaf children's lives all around this blue planet of ours! Keep
up the superb work! Thank you for your constant generosity and caring. We
count on you, at least till 2050, when we plan to enjoy a happy retirement!
;-)
All the best, now and always,
Fernando & crew, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil