SVG is now available in SignPuddle for individual signs

Thu Feb 24 16:49:31 UTC 2011

Hi list,

For SVG, I created a new automated polygon tracing of the ISWA 2010.
You can see all of the various flavors of the ISWA 2010 font software
online.
http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa

In SignPuddle, I added SVG support for individual signs.  It uses the
new ISWA 2010 SVG Line Trace font.  Here's an example:

In SignPuddle, if you look up an individual sign, you should see a link
that says "Sign in SVG" with a link to View.  This will open a new page
with the SVG for the sign.

Example:

Soon, I will complete SVG for sign text.

Later this year, I hope to be using Adam Frost's SVG hand shape
refinements for clear and crisp hand symbols.

Enjoy,
-Steve