Handshape available?

Sun Feb 27 15:10:53 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 27, 2011

Hello Natasha!
Thank you for the photo - that helps so much!

Here is how I would construct that handshape:

1. get the basic fist shape
2. then go to the individual finger shapes and place two open curves on the fist

Constructing some handshapes will always be necessary in any software, since the human hand can do many hundreds and hundreds of variations of shapes...but with the ISWA you can easily construct them...