AW: SW E-Lesson 0097: Neck and Shoulders

Tue Jan 11 21:59:49 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 11, 2011

Hello Stefan and everyone...
Thank you for this response. It is always great to get your feedback...which is excellent...

Actually in this case, I feel it would be impossible to have that mean a Hip Line, since the rule is, if you want a sign to be close to the Hip Line you must have two lines...one for the Shoulder and one for the Hip, and the two lines for the Shoulder and Hip are close together, and must be written as a unit. Hip and Shoulder Line are one symbol in the ISWA, with a smaller space for the Torso than you see in the compound sign below...