SignWriting in Portugal - New project developing materials

Sun Jan 16 17:18:30 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 16, 2011

> On Jan 15, 2011, at 6:13 PM, Rafaela Silva wrote:
>> The second part is devoted to signwriting: where, how, and why has arisen:
>> who invented it, what are their characteristics, what are the benefits of
>> using this system, among others ...
>>
>> So if they are available to collaborate with me I am open to any suggestion.
>>
>> Thank you very much
>>
>> Rafa :)

--------

Hello Rafa!
The SignWriting List has several Archives that record all our messages...You may want to look at those for your research, because there is a lot of history captured in our SW List messages:

SignWriting List Archives

Here are some other links that may be of use to your research:

SignWriting History
http://www.signwriting.org/library/history

Who Uses SignWriting
http://www.signwriting.org/about/who/who.html