How to Copy Signs from SignPuddle to your computer

Thu Jan 20 18:37:23 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 20, 2011

Hello Steve and Eda!

Thank you Steve, for designing the new SignPuddle that will have the symbols in SVG - that will be really wonderful - the symbols will look better in the future...smile......thank you for the report below...it is very interesting about Cartesian coordinates...

and Eda...

Right now, SignPuddle does not use SVG, but it will soon... but we use SignPuddle everyday to create large sign language dictionaries and to write complete books and literature, so I feel it just fine right now for that kind of work. I know you are also an artist...so for artistic work you will enjoy the new SVG when it comes in the new SignPuddle...meanwhile I hope you will continue to write signs and literature in LIBRAS, and send us SignMails ;-)

The Greeting Card that Stefan created was created with Stefan's TrueType fonts. Stefan created his own TrueType fonts to make the symbols look very beautiful ;-)

Val ;-)

--------

--------

sutton at signwriting.org