Bicho preguica

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 20 19:22:08 UTC 2011

This is a challenge to show repetitive movement that imitates climbing. This is
the sign from dicionariolibras.com

This is the sign from AcessoBrasil.  I was surprised to find this handshape, as
it's not listed in the standard dictionaries as a handshape for LIBRAS, but the
video shows a two-finger split, not a P, or 3-claw.

Charles

________________________________
From: Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Thu, January 20, 2011 2:03:44 PM
Subject: Bicho preguica

Here is another writing that may be clearer.  The shoulder shifts down as the
hand moves up and over to climb a tree, then the other should tilts and eyes
switch in the direction of movement. This whole movement happens multiple times
alternately.

I think the movement is wrong because the movement is not forward, it's toward
the center.

Adam, others, does this work?

Charles