Final testing of SignPuddle 1.6

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 11 21:26:11 UTC 2011

My understanding is that the bsw code has been made deprecated, but it seems that there is an export feature. I don't know exactly what it will do and I don't know exactly what you are hoping to do, so I don't know how to answer your question. I'd guess that if you ask, it will be worked on if it can be done. ;-)

Adam