SignPuddle 1.6 User Interfaces in different languages

Thu Jul 21 20:28:37 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 21, 2011

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for your message about the User Interface issues... I have already changed the All Words to Alle Einträge

Attached is a document. It lists all the German words used in the older SignPuddle 1.5 User Interface. You can see that there are some English words mixed in with the German words...those English words need to be translated into German, and once you give me those translations, I will add the new German words to SignPuddle 1.6...

Thanks for your help, Stefan -

Val ;-)

See attached...

sutton at signwriting.org