Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Sat Jul 30 12:22:34 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 30, 2011

Hello everyone!

Nikhil needs the translations in written SIGN LANGUAGES, not spoken languages!

Please give Nikhil the translations in LIBRAS or ASL or Norwegian Sign Language and so forth...written in SignWriting here on the SignWriting List. You can use the SignMail program to send the message.

Thor just sent a wonderful SignMail message. Do you all know how to do that yourselves?

Go to SignPuddle, and write the message in SignText. Then push on the SignMail button and send your message to to the List.

I am not an ASL expert, or I would do the translation myself in ASL. I actually do not how to sign that phrase in ASL, so that is why I was waiting for someone who knows ASL to do the translation for NIkhil in ASL...written in SignWriting.

I hope someone will write this phrase in any sign language:

"We are humans and we are from Earth."

Val ;-)

--------