Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 30 17:45:16 UTC 2011

Hi!
Thank you so much for taking an interest in my project! :)
I'm a language-lover, and i'm fond of SignWriting. I know the basics
of SW, but since I don't know any sign language, i can't use it! I
don't even have a friend who knows any sign language.

Yuri, i didn't receive your original mail. It's only in the reply that
i see your translation. I already have a Portuguese translation, but
that's without the "e". I guess that means "and", so i can add it to
the existing translation. I'll credit you both on my website.
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com