AW: we are human

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 30 21:28:39 UTC 2011

;-))

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Adam
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Juli 2011 23:19
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: we are human

I believe the eyegaze and head movements that Stefan and Val mentioned were
these:

Are you looking diagonal-forward at your hand, or are you looking
diagonal-down at your hand? For me, if you are looking diagonal-forward, you
are looking over your hands, not at.

On the signs for HUMAN and WE(the second one) you had the head moving
forward and back like a woodpecker. :-) I think you meant to have it going
up and down to nod.

These two changes are minor and are easy to miss. I do that all the time
myself. :-)

Adam

  _____

SignText Options