AW: AW: Wahawafe

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 30 22:14:34 UTC 2011

Hey, thank you very much for the translation! :)
Even i'm not on a computer, so i can't copy. I don't know the location
of the encyclopaedia, either.
I'll upload the Portuguese (edited), ASL, Libras and all further (new)
translations by Tuesday, as i'm travelling now. Sorry for the delay!
:(
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com
www.wahawafe.zxq.net - Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project.
"We are humans and we are from Earth." in several languages.