we are human

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 30 22:31:56 UTC 2011

Hi!

Yes, i figured that was most logical. :)
yes, i'm aware that SW is written from left to right in vertical
lines. I'll put both the pictures on my website, and i'll place them
side by side, as they are supposed to be. So, the final text would
have two columns.
Writing non-Unicode supported scripts on computers can be a real
problem. I'm fully aware of that. I was going to ask about Signwriting
and Unicode. Once, SW is available on Unicode, using it will become
much simpler. :)
Because of its pictographic nature, SW uses a lot of distinct symbols.
Is there an upper limit to the number of symbols SW uses?
Nikhil.

निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com