Wahawafe, we are human

Sun Jul 31 16:48:56 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
July 30, 2011

Hello Cherie -
Thank you for this translation, and thanks to Adam too, for your ASL translation. It is great to have two ASL versions....

And thanks to Charles for your Brazillian Sign Language (LIBRAS) translation... were there others from other countries? I cannot remember...

The arrows can be discussed another time. I know how much effort it takes to do one of these translations, and I like yours, Cherie, because it explains that we are "humans" like a species name, versus Martians or other aliens - ha! Adam and I were discussing this funny problem - the phrase in English makes one think there must be other species, other than "humans"...smile... are the Martians reading these translations? smile...

"We are humans and we are from Earth."

Val ;-)

-----