Workshop on SW (Rome,10-11-12 june): POSTPONED

Thu Jun 2 18:52:59 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
June 2, 2011

Hello Claudia...

Thank you Adam, for answering this message. I did not receive Claudia's message in my email box this morning. If you had not answered I would not have realized you wrote to the List, Claudia, so from now on I will check our SignWriting List Archives every day...

And I agree with Adam that it is understandable, although of course you feel sad....but September may be a better month than the summer time when people scatter for vacations and traveling...I hope the workshop will happen in the Autumn -

I am sooo excited about this video:

http://youtu.be/RTniYA1lTDM

Everyone on the LIst - you MUST see this video!

Claudia, may I make a request? Can you keep that video on YouTube? I would like to embed it into our web site....under the SignWriting in Italy section, which needs updating and new information - and I would like to place it on the SignWriting site front page too...

It is a marvelous video to see Italian signers writing SignWriting so skilled on the board - and reading it so well too!

Val ;-)

--------