Query on SignWriting - Editing problem

Fri Jun 3 14:04:36 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
June 3, 2011

Hello Charles -
I just went to the Brazilian Sign Language Dictionary in SignPuddle and logged in, and I had no problem getting all the buttons needed...

So I have given you a new password and I will write to you privately with it - then login with the new password and I bet it will work - it just worked for me -

Plus, to edit a sign, you do NOT touch the Create Sign box....that is only for new signs. Instead you click on a button to the right, called "Write Sign" and that opens the old sign so you can edit it... You will have those buttons when you login using your password...

Val ;-)

--------