Trilled movements - really Rotations -

Olga Drozdenko osdrozdenko at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 4 18:17:32 UTC 2011

Valerie, thank you!

But know I have a question about the difference between these 4 symbols (I'm
sorry for asking, I've just started learning SignWriting, may be I could
read these information somewhere in the books).

PS I'm reading these book
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0617_Cross_Linguistic_Guide_SignWriting_Parkhurst.pdf
Is it ok?

Olga