Welcome to our new SignWriting List members!

Tue May 3 15:57:55 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
May 3, 2011

Welcome to our new SignWriting List members!

There are now 6 new members who have joined in the past two months.

You are all welcome to write to tell us about your interest in SignWriting. We would love to hear from you. It means a lot to me personally too (big smile ;-).

And we are here to help answer any questions you may have, about software or SignWriting symbols, or how to write documents in SignWriting, or why is SignWriting controversial? or who uses SignWriting around the world? or what are the research projects at the moment and so forth...

All languages are welcome - You do not have to post in English. Write in your native languages and we can always use Google translate! ;-)

The SignWriting List includes members from 16 countries at present, with 196 members...

One of our new members is from Italy...Claudia S. Bianchini. Welcome, Claudia! Can you write to tell us about your dissertation that is researching SignWriting? Your work is important to SignWriting history in Italy...

Have a splendid day everyone!

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacc.edu