ISWA 2010 for Implementers

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Tue May 3 18:43:41 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 01:32:09PM -0500, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> Hi Alan & Jonathan,
>
> The individual SPML files should now be complete and ready to test.
>
> The Dictionary US file includes the "Wikipeida" entry:
> http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle1.6/data/spml/sgn4.spml ( 3 MB )
> http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle1.6/data/spml/sgn4.zip ( 0.6 MB
> compressed )
>
> Regards,
> -Steve

Yay!  Thank you!

This is outside the scope of the data dump, but it is my next step:
How do I convert the contents of the <term> tag into, say, a bsw
code?  If those codes are obsolete, which part of swis do I use to
display the glyph associated with this code?

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi ku penmi gi'e du