Updated ISWA 2010 HTML Reference

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon May 16 21:57:51 UTC 2011

This is a great update - and it think it was very much needed. Well done
to all who were involved - I can see it's a huge task accomplished.
Maybe in the future having photos for facial expressions/mouth patterns
might be useful also. But of course I appreciate how much work is
involved! It's so easy to suggest things - finding resources to get things
done is a completely different story.
bye for now,
maria