AW: AW: Query - Duplication arc

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 19:06:43 UTC 2011

Hi Valerie,

thank you very much for your answer – it is exactly what I had in mind.

So it would be interesting to see the original  “Roubarse – sign
performance”

... and by the way isn’t it fantastic that we even can distinguish between
such neat  differences in the performance of a sign. I love it. It is a kind
of typical – almost provocative question from people who doubt that if we
want ... we can!! Of course we can. ... smile

Stefan

  _____