Question about the Delegs Editor

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart.lists at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 12 21:17:32 UTC 2011

Stefan,

Valerie sent me the link to your editor. Very impressive.

I have a question though. Suppose I wanted to pick a certain sign, but I
needed to modify the facial expression or body movements for that sign. How
would I do so? I saw how to pick a different variant of a sign. I didn't
see how I could take a specific sign already selected, and modify that sign
to add facial expressions, body movements, or body shifts that may be
necessary.

Thanks,

Stuart