AW: Question about the Delegs Editor

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 12 23:22:18 UTC 2011

Hi Stuart,

thanks for your attention. Well – right now we change anything we want to
change within SignPuddle. One night later we can use this given sign in
delegs.  On the other hand the wonderful softareprogrammer gang will be able
to develop our own editor ( compared to the signmaker) In the futute you
will be able to pick a sign, to open the Editor and to change it the way you
want to ...

All the best

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Stuart Thiessen
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. November 2011 22:18
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Question about the Delegs Editor

Stefan,

Valerie sent me the link to your editor. Very impressive.

I have a question though. Suppose I wanted to pick a certain sign, but I
needed to modify the facial expression or body movements for that sign. How
would I do so? I saw how to pick a different variant of a sign. I didn't see
how I could take a specific sign already selected, and modify that sign to
add facial expressions, body movements, or body shifts that may be
necessary.

Thanks,

Stuart