android app for SignPuddle US dictionary

Freddyfingaz83@yahoo.com Freddyfingaz83 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 20 18:58:21 UTC 2011

I understood it's a dictionary to look it up only. I just think it would make a nice features if it has notepad that saves my signwriting. I'm spending more time on my mobile phone than my pc. Only time I use pc is on weekend.  This apps still sweet tho. I'm not complaining.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Schuyler Duveen" <sky at skyb.us>
To: "Freddyfingaz83 at yahoo.com" <Freddyfingaz83 at YAHOO.COM>, <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Subject: android app for SignPuddle US dictionary
Date: Sun, Nov 20, 2011 8:52 am

Could you explain the use-case a bit more for why you want to compose in
sign-writing? Is it to transcribe signing that you see, or write 'in
ASL' or use signwriting only when english/text does not suffice?

For the near-term, I'm focusing on dictionary capabilities -- composing
entries, lookup, reverse-lookup, etc.

cheers,
sky