Test of SignPuddle email on Android 2.2.1

Mon Nov 21 16:19:54 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
November 21, 2011

Hi Bill and Sky -

That is very cool to know this - thank you, Bill, for testing this.

The SignText option is the "composing in SignWriting symbols" feature…that apparently does not work on Android phones yet…or any mobile device is my guess...

The SignMail feature that uses the Translate Feature is grabbing signs from the dictionary that are already written, so it does not pose the same problems - so maybe Sky, your software could accommodate a version of SignMail someday, that uses the Translate Feature? Just a thought, but not necessary either - I am sure the dictionary alone is a very useful app - thank you for developing it -

Someday, I know Steve and others, have been interested in developing a way to use the SignText Editor or other SignWriting editors, on mobile devices, but that is for the future...

So Bill, how did your day go on Saturday? Did you enjoy your Expo in Tampa, Florida?

Val ;-)

------

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: