Communication Access & Technology Expo on Tampa

Tue Nov 22 22:52:31 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
November 22, 2011

Hello Bill!
What a fabulous, nice, large photo  - We will definitely use this photo to show people your display for SignPuddle at the Expo, on our web site - I like the way the SignPuddle screen can be seen over your friend's shoulder - very well photographed. And thanks again for displaying the software package and brochures too.

Nice to hear about a Deaf person being able to read the ASL signs quickly - it is amazing how fast some people read SignWriting if they know the sign language already and get the general idea behind the writing system -

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. This is a uniquely American and Canadian holiday, although Canada celebrates in October I believe. We are celebrating Thanksgiving a day early, tomorrow, so that our friends can attend our party and other people's parties the next day - smile - so I am cooking for 10 people tomorrow - it will be fun and wish you all could be with us!

Val ;-)

---------