AW: 1 - News handshapes in Brazilian Sign Language (LSB/Libras)

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 24 22:53:36 UTC 2011

I would write this handshape this way –

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Madson Barreto
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. November 2011 23:25
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: 1 - News handshapes in Brazilian Sign Language (LSB/Libras)

Hello Valerie and everyone,

Thank you for answers and comments on my posts.

Charles and Valerie, we already know the lessons of SignWriting translated
by Marianne Stumpf, she was my teacher at the College of Letras Libras.

By the way, this semester our Group for the Study of SignWriting is not
coming together because several components were doing the compulsory
training of faculty, including me. But my wife, myself and a friend deaf
always talked about the SignWriting.

I am forwarding the email on the handshapes of Libras to make it easier to
analyze eachone.

- The picture "1" is the union of 01-01-007 (ISWA code) and 01-06-019.

Valerie, Charles and Stefan, thank your comments. Valerie, you said there is
another way of writing this handshape. What is it?

Madson Barreto