Stefan's DelegsPage

Wed Oct 5 16:08:32 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 5, 2011

Hello Stefan and Bill -

Yes, this is a cool web site indeed... Congratulations to the German team creating this web site...

Go to:

delegs.de
Deutsch lernen mit GebaerdenSchrift
Learn German with SignWriting
http://www.delegs.com/DelegsPage/

Roll your mouse over the menus and you read GebaerdenSchrift (SignWriting)...see attached screen capture:

----

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu