Please help us test SignWriter Studio Beta 5!!

Sun Oct 9 15:27:31 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 9, 2011

I have successfully installed Windows 7 on my Macintosh using Boot Camp, and I can now use the same machine as either a Windows computer or a Mac computer - it is "insanely great", as the late Steve Jobs of Apple would say ;-))

So Jonathan, I look forward to sharing with you on Skype and you can teach me what to do to test SignWriter Studio step by step - I plan to use SignWriter Studio myself once it is out of Beta...smile...

The more new software the better - it is exciting to realize that there is new software for SignWriting being developed right now around the world - Honduras and Germany and the US are three places where new software is being developed right now -

And I know there is some Avatar work being done in South Africa using SignWriting right now -

Does anyone know of other new software being developed for SignWriting?

Val ;-)

----