AW: AW: DELEGS HELP

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 11 15:06:21 UTC 2011

Wonderful, I will pass this along, and hope I can read it (I have no German vocabulary) other than ACHTUNG.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM>
Subject: AW: AW: DELEGS HELP
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011, 10:44 AM

Hi Charles and friends,

perhaps it is the
wrong link you are  working with? (I just checked it =

and I

will inform our
programmers)

This is the
correct link: www.delegs.de

Just click on the
button of  =93Web2.0 GS-Editor=94 =20

Click on the blue
graphic and the  Editor Version: 1.0  (right corner )

should open

No start to type
the numbers or Hello or the words  one two three ... or

Valerie ... or
Stefan Or a sentence:  “Valerie wonderful”

It should work...

You can open many
files. I am working with this program with my new class 5

hours a
day!!!!!   They  l o v e  it!  It is a wonderful wonderful

wonderful tool to
support students as well as teachers. And I can think of many

more people who
will take advantage out of it.   We are still in the process to

reach the stars
... but we definitely got from the ground!!!

Stefan ;-)