AW: Please help us test SignWriter Studio Beta 5!!

Thu Oct 13 20:22:22 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 13, 2011

Hello Charles and Stefan!

Well...big smile...I am an older geezer than all of you - ha!

But it is kind of a surprise to be old and still alive and I am enjoying it ;-)

Richard Gleave's SignWriter //e and //c were wonderful programs - I agree - and SignWriter DOS was based upon them. And I love the new DELEGS program from Germany - what an accomplishment!

So all these programs have blessed us over the years, in different ways... They all have personalities of their own, based on the needs of the times ...

And  we DO have a way to "search by facial expression" - that is what Steve Slevinski just announced yesterday - His new searching software that is now installed in SignPuddle 1.6 can search both dictionaries and SignText documents by ANY symbol in SignWriting, including facial expessions ...

So "searching by facial expression" exists right now -

smile

Val ;-)

---------