(Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!

Mon Oct 24 03:38:13 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
October 23, 2011

Hello Yuri!
These are wonderful videos about SignWriting in Brazil. Is this you in the video? Very cool....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLMLSmgwaU&feature=colike

Val ;-)

------