AW: NEW: Clown correction

Mon Sep 12 22:41:46 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 12, 2011

You know Bill, this is an excellent example of what I mean when I say the "Finger Direction is Meaningful"....

In the attached version of CLOWN that I attached below, the Index and Middle Fingers are more on the top, but in your writing, the same fingers are on the side...so for me, I would read those two writings differently, placing the fingers where we write them, so we are touching the nose in two different ways - that is an excellent example of how finger direction matters - yours could be read as peuw as you say - or it could just be another signing style...

Val ;-)

------