New handshape (Crown, place - and other)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 2 23:18:39 UTC 2012

enfermeiro - I think this would work for you for the hyperextended thumb and forefinger.  It's 09-024. It doesn't have the curve, but you could probably use it.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: Madson Barreto <barretobh at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Monday, April 2, 2012 6:36 PM
Subject: New handshape (Crown, place - and other)

Hello Valerie and everyone,

We have found several signs in Libras using the new handshape - see photo. It is very similar to 09-033, but the index finger and thumb are more open.

It is used in such signs as:

Crown, place, takeaway, head - and other.

Some of handshapes Five Group are also more open than others.

How to write this new handshape?

Regards,

Madson and Raquel Barreto