SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Tue Apr 17 16:13:07 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 17, 2012

Hi Bill - Yes, I am working on those web pages now -

Thank you Steve for updating them faster than I have - smile - I hope to have the page updated with all the links ready in a few hours -

I am enjoying the excitement of it all...

SignPuddle 2.0 means a lot to all of us - This is an important day ;-)

Val ;-)

-----