SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Apr 17 21:25:17 UTC 2012

Hip hip hurray :) well done Steve,

i'm glad for the updates - and will be updating my students tomorrow morning.
i've had a quick look at it and love two things about it already - the way
you can search things more easily, and i especially like the search by
groups - very useful.

one small question - once you are at your welcoming page it gives a count
of the entries and two other counts - could you explain these

362 Total Entries
2405 Unique Signs
3348 Sign Occurrences

it's more a question of curiosity

thanks again for this completed project!
maria