Translation help, please? (DGS, LSF, Gestuno)

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 9 21:30:09 UTC 2012

Hello Stefan:
yes, that's true! The singers will follow this phrase with
English-language translations of the rest of the poem,
e.g.
Die Gedanken sind frei,
my thoughts freely flower;
die Gedanken sind frei,
my thoughts give me power ...
and so forth.
So, I thought that language-switching between DGS and ASL would be a
good way to show what's going on with these lyrics.
- Kim