Request for some signs in LSF

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 3 08:15:27 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,
here you have Chambery (search in the list "villes").
http://www.lsf-bordeaux.fr/#/demonstration/villes/9/item.html
and here Metz (put the word in the research area "rechercher")
http://www.lsfdico-injsmetz.fr/recherche-par-mot.php
In both you also find Paris and other cities you may need.
Claudia

--
Claudia S. Bianchini
PhD Student @ Univ. Paris8 + CNRS-UMR7023-SFL